Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Live Oaks is Bad, And WG Should Feel Bad

I hate that damn map.  Dying with a face full of soggy wood does not make my day.


Been quietly considering getting back into 40k.  Some of those models look damn sweet, and to hell with the damn rules anyway.  The Dark Blood Templar Wolf-Smurfs will probably be back in action soon.  Deathwing Knights FTW!


Skyrim is going very well.  I no longer live in fear of bandit chiefs, while most everything else stopped being a threat long ago.  Looting dwarven ruins is still an absolute hoot, though.  Legate Wulfe the Unhinged is happily making those damn Gollum wannabes snarl for their mama and turning robots into shiny shiny bitz for the bitz can.  Windstad Manor AKA The Swag Shack, is finally fully operational, with materials kindly donated by idiotic bandits and the dumbest giants this side of New York.  The process had been accelerated greatly thanks to that guy in Morthal and the respawning vampire menace nearby.  Now if I could just get some damn general merchants or fences to move closer.


Oh, and they handed me explosive crossbow bolts.  Run my shiny chunks of XP, RUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment