Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Too. Many. Games!

Since I have absolutely no one's attention...

Well, I'm still tearing about and letting the Harvest tear through the unworthy in Kingdoms of Amalur:  Reckoning.  Still damned fun, too.

But then again, my heretofore unstated goal of creating and surpassing my old console RPG collection is having a consequence that I really should have seen coming; the queue is now almost depressingly long now.  Par for the course, when I actually bother to have something of an ambition, it backfires in a bleakly hilarious way.

Ironically enough, I've actually been a great deal more industrious about my gaming, in spite of, or maybe even because I'm a working-class stiff with a full-time job.  I've pulled off three consecutive RPG kills last year (Tales of Legendia, Tales of The Abyss, and Tales of Vesperia), while adding only one or two a year before that, mostly because I kept doing reruns of Diablo III and Borderlands 2.

But overall, it still been my most nerdly productive period ever thus far.  As lame as it sounds, I'm still dead set on knuckling down and adding some old friends to my 'completed' list.  We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment