Sunday, March 8, 2015

Brain Barf

Blarg-a-rant!

I've decided to get off my ass and make a list of Star Wars lines that can be improved with the word 'pants'.  I saw a short list of such things a long time ago on an old SWCCG trading site, but never encountered another one, so I throwing them back out there with some additions.  They will be a fairly random bunch, and probably far from exhaustive.

Original Trilogy:

"Han will have those pants down, we got to give him more time."
"That blast came from those pants.  That thing's operational!"
"The pants are ray-shielded, so you'll have use proton torpedoes."
"Those pants better be back up by midday, or there'll be hell to pay."
"Luke...help me take...these pants off."
"In his pants you will find a new meaning for pain and suffering..."
"Judge me by my pants, do you?"

Prequel Trilogy:
"All last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi.  At last we will drop our pants."
"No money, no pants, no deal!"
"Your pants will make a fine addition to my collection."
"There's pants here, unless you brought them with you."
"His pants were a necessary loss.  Soon I will have a new apprentice, one far younger..."
"Not victory, Obi-Wan.  The pants of the dark side have fallen."

No comments:

Post a Comment