Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Rated T for Tanks

Blarg!

Been tearing about like a madman on World of Tanks again.  Even when I die like a moron, its an absolute blast.  The big trick to the game is really that death is just part of the game.  Its even reinforced by an achievement, This is World of Tanks, which you get by dying all alone as the last guy on your team.

I've also been tearing about in Final Fantasy VII.  It's still a fun game, even after all of these years.  FF7 is a particular favorite of mine; I actually owned a copy of it before I owned a Playstation!  I'm a little angry at the RNG right now.  Snagging certain skills can be a real bitch if the game isn't in a good mood.  I'll go back to it a day or so; controller throwing is a sign of idiocy.  Ol' Seph is in deep shit anyway.  He realizes that I'm back and prepared to shank a bitch, or bishie in his case.  Hell, it's both.

I'm still of the opinion that the real reason post-game Cloud is so damn emo because Seph up and poked Aerith with his sword before Cloud could.  That shit is Freudian as hell.

1 comment: