Wednesday, December 21, 2016

A Quick Jaunt

Well, I'm still tearing my way through Final Fantasy XII.  The difficulty curve is getting a bit more wonky, but overall things are still well in hand.  I bumped in an unexpectedly unvoiced cutscene, and it was a shame since it was Balthier-focused and Gideon Emery is really good at the snark.


I also had a squicky bit of comedy come across my way.  The gist is that I was rewarded for taking down a nasty undead boss, with a message of thanks because this boss's offal is good eats.  That's right; somebody somewhere is cooking up lich poo and enjoying it.  So many questions, so much effort to suppress the answers.


Things have heated up, and hopefully I'll wind up with even more places to tear around and plunder the countryside.  I've realized that I'm not quite skilled enough to handle some of the extra areas without some serious grinding, but that shouldn't be too much of a problem.


Oh, and Rogue One Mon Calamari look like this game's Toad family of monsters.  It's clearly a trap.  Regardless, The Harvest Never Rests!

No comments:

Post a Comment