Friday, April 1, 2016

Release The Harvest is All Your Finery

Well, I managed to cram in a bit more of doom and errand-running in Atelier Rorona.  Things are going fairly smoothly; I think that I'm a bit behind in material grades, but I'm muddling through and smacking the unpleasant nonetheless.

It took me a hilariously long time to figure out something blatantly obvious.  Astrid, the local abrasive creep-o-chick, shares a voice actress with friggin' Mad Moxxie!  It had been nagging me for weeks, knowing the voice was very familiar, even as the character left me in a bizarre state that mixed annoyance and bad vibes.  I'm not sure if they went a bit overboard, or if they went for making her rare good moments even better in contrast.  In any case, she is not to be dismissed lightly.  She is to be exiled with great ceremony and jubilation.

Anyway, the bitz keep pouring in, and the mad loot is still getting cranked out.  I'm still confused why Minister Bad Touch hates alchemy and the workshop so damn much.  He probably can't stand Astrid either, and the whole eminent domain thing is just an excuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment