Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Off Ramp To Punchytown

Blogging, like a targ, awakens hungry after a sleep...

I've been busy as usual, a lot of personal issues decided to explode in my face, and things are still pretty much on fire, but I'm at a point where I can take something of a breather.

I've been tearing my way across Tales of Legendia for the PS2, and everytime I'm about to get bored, things actually start shaking themselves up and I'm having a blast again.  I'm currently in the final dungeon, and probably will not pick up the controller again for a while, since I know a boss rush is coming up, and I won't have three hours where I'm coherent for a good few days.

It's still a fun game, and I'm amazed I didn't hear and start on this series sooner.  A more in-depth discussion will be posted later, since I'm still gushing (this is a game where you can suplex divine beings, dragons, tank-sized behemoths, but sadly not trains) and I don't want to get too crazy until after I beat the game entirely.

I also do not plan in a Wreckonomics post, simply because this game hands out cash like crazy and doesn't stint on other loot.  Bring on the swag!

Wandering off for now, and remember that only in death does booty end.

No comments:

Post a Comment