Sunday, May 3, 2015

Space Scurvy

Blarg-a-rant to the spambots that "read" this stuff.

Been tearing about in Borderlands The Pre-Sequel some more.  According to their website, legendary drops have been tweaked for this game and for B2, but I'm not seen any real increase in the orange glow.  That said, I've only done 1 1/2 playthoughs, and all of it normal difficulty thus far, so I can't expect too much.

That said, the rate  I've seen them in vending machines is absolutely epic so far.  I've managed to find two Moonlight Sagas, an Oxidizer, a Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, a Nasty Surprise, an Avalanche, and a Logan's Gun (I tragically couldn't afford that last one, *sob*), making for a whopping seven legendaries on Normal (and five of those solo).  That's a ridiculous amount compared to my long B2 run with at least six playthroughs, including True and Ultimate VH difficulties.  All together, two Bitches, a Quasar (!!!), a Sledge's Shotgun, a Fastball, and...I think that's it actually.  Five legendary pieces in regular vending machines.  (NOTE, this doesn't include the Torgue machines, which have a guaranteed legendary Torgue item)

While the actual drop rate is still somewhat ambiguous right now, the vendors in PS seem to have been tweaked for the better thus far.  I really hope it stays that way.

Tell you what, the vehicles in PS are crap, though.  I want my damn Truck-a-pult back!

1 comment: