Friday, March 7, 2014

Call to Agriculture

Hail to the spambots!

Been busy farming for goodies in Borderlands 2.  It's a cycle of firearm-based abuse;  I shoot various freaks, they drop goodies.  Then, I take the goodies and shoot bigger and angrier freaks so they drop better goodies.  Finally, I plan to use the goodies on gigantic and furious freaks so I can have the best goodies. 

How the hell Pandora isn't completely covered in spent brass is beyond me.  You'd have to mine a few solar systems to get the copper, iron, tin, etc. needed to keep the guns supplied, without accounting for propellant, oh and building the guns themselves!

In other news, I've stopped playing Atelier Iris: Eternal Mana again.  I've the worst reason ever:  I'm bored.  I can't say I hate the game.  The mechanics are somewhat flawed, but not terrible.  The story is a unique setting on a blender filled with anime and RPG tropes.  The economics are a bit unusual, but pleasantly so.  I'm probably going to do a rant, and almost certainly going to do a Wreckonomics entry about it.  The only thing holding me back is the I don't want to until I've beaten the game and ensured I've found the gas pedals.

I plan in trying another RPG soon, most likely something darker like Legend of Dragoon, or perhaps Divinity 2:  Ego Draconis.  I'm also planning on continuing to play B2 and some more of Diablo III.  Loot, loot, loot!

No comments:

Post a Comment